Your Inner Child
STOCK PHOTOS Photo by @Nicholasgithiri from nappy.co
Heal your inner child:
1. Map out what was not good for you as a child.
2. What did those experiences words behaviors teach you about yourself?
3. Ask those things are they true/ correct/ right do they hold up now?
4. Remind yourself that you are not who you were then. (age powerless etc.)
5. Release the idea of should as a condemning mandate and reshape thoughts of should your new possibility.
6. Find ways to create /draw to /experience the things you were missing,
left out of, or denied then.
7. Create space for joy. Participate in things you are good at or enjoy. Explore something new you would like to try.
8. Find an affirming community.
9. Seek out a therapist or mental health professional specializing in your area of need.